- "Word of advice. If at all possible, never learn a ritual from a Theurge."
- "You know how she is about John."
- ~Bears catch fish. Mother and I watched them sometimes, and they taught us.~
- "Need more stories."
- "He is stupid. Moon calf. Eats his tail."
- "Heard from Drew today."
- "Grandmother is part dirt."
- "Sure you're not a Wendigo?"
- "And your wish has been granted, it seems."
- "Make sure Rina gets a copy of that tape."
- "I don't _sulk_. I _brood_. There's a difference."
- "What is this, a philosophy seminar?"
- "Megan leads the Sept now. I just lead my tribe."
- "Prob'be get not enough. Or too many."
- "And what brings you to St. Claire?"
- "I think the Shadow Lords are divided."
- ~I am no Galliard, but I will tell the tale, or tales, as best I can.~
- "Hungry like Wendigo. Skinny like Wendigo. Cold like Wendigo. Eyes like Wendigo."
- "As for Josh, I'm giving him a chance."
- Base style: Basic Boxes by
- Theme: Histories by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags