- "Next time, we should rent a U-Haul."
- "'Interesting' is a pretty meaningless word."
- "Do you have a plan for all that?"
- Sept Assembly: Feb 2017
- Deciding Leadership Issues, Garou Style
- News of the Ooze
- ~Bears catch fish. Mother and I watched them sometimes, and they taught us.~
- "Megan leads the Sept now. I just lead my tribe."
- "You spineless, gutless, manipulative, smarmy little _coward_,"
- "I want you two to stay back, and _whatever_ happens, _do not interfere_."
- "Torch first, then call nine-one-one."
- "Gluttony and gratitude. The two pillars of Thanksgiving Day."
- "We'll have to wait and see... unless the Lady decides to be more forthcoming."
- Challenge Moot: Aug 2003
- "Welcome to the club."
- *howl of introduction*
- New Get Kid
- Jamethon's Challenge
- Base style: Basic Boxes by
- Theme: Histories by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags